Rum Point Club Resort #503
Free 7th Night for Stays Between Aug. 15 - Nov. 4, 2023!
Click the Rates Tab for Details
5th Floor Penthouse
All Rum Point Club Resort condos feature sleek finishes, designer decor, and an open-concept layout maximizing space, natural light, and stunning ocean views. All the comforts of home are included in this 3-bedroom penthouse condo, totaling 2,620 sq. ft., including gourmet kitchen appliances, quartz countertops, SmartTVs throughout, and a private open-air oceanfront balcony.
All condos strike the perfect balance of modern luxury and seamless indoor/outdoor island living. Central air conditioning and high-speed wifi will keep you cool and connected during your stay.
Beyond the entryway foyer, the home flows into a spacious open-concept great room encompassing the living, dining, and kitchen areas. Forever blue ocean views from the great room and primary suite will leave you breathless. Vaulted ceilings and crisp coastal decor throughout accentuate the island scenery.
The living area includes a comfy sectional sofa, a large SmartTV, a tray ceiling with a ceiling fan, and coastal decor. Walk out from the living area onto the private balcony overlooking the resort's pool deck and beachfront. The balcony is also equipped with a retractable sunshade above an aluminum pergola for relief from the island sun.
The gourmet kitchen comes equipped with a suite of Thermador appliances, plus countertop appliances and a kitchen island with breakfast bar seating. Cookware, dishware, glassware, and cutlery also come provided. An outdoor dining table with seating for 6 is furnished on the private balcony for meals with sweeping oceanfront views.
The Rum Point Club Resort fits all condos with blackout window shades, the finest Egyptian cotton bedding, hypoallergenic pillows, duvets, and sumptuous robes.
(Sleeps 8 guests; 6 adults max.)
- Primary Suite: king bed, ocean views, walk-out access to a private open-air balcony, SmartTV, walk-in closet, desk + chair, ensuite bath with dual vanity, soaking tub, and walk-in shower.
- Guest Suite: king bed, SmartTV, walk-in closet, ensuite bath with tub and walk-in shower.
- Guest Suite #2: queen bed, SmartTV, ensuite bath with walk-in shower.
- Additional bedding: sleeper sofa in the living area suitable for kids. Crib or pack-n-play provided upon request; children under 2 do not count towards occupancy.
When it comes to tidying up, we've got you covered with an in-unit laundry room, plus complimentary daily housekeeping and evening turndown service.
There is also a rarely used 5th-floor open-air owner's terrace with dining tables and seating for sunset dinners with 270-degree island views of Cayman Kai, North Sound, and George Town in the distance. The terrace is also a serene setting for a quiet read with elevated island views.
Trade the crowds of Seven Mile Beach for an escape to Cayman's quieter side where life is easy and not so fast.
Additional Resort Amenities
- 500 feet of beachfront with daily beach service with sun loungers, shade umbrellas, and towel service.
- Resort pool deck with heated infinity pool (Feb. '23).
- Resort dock with cabana and ladder for gentle water entry for snorkeling and swimming.
- Lobby Bar & Restaurant, open 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Daily room service menu.
- Private chef gourmet dining, staffed or plated options available*.
- Front desk staff for local recommendations, pre-arrival grocery stocking, chartered excursions, and more*.
- Access to the 5th-floor Owner's Terrace for group events or sunset dinners*.
- On-site fitness center (18+ and over).
- On-site wellness suite for spa treatments or massage*.
- Xbox Gaming Console or DVD Player Available at the Front Desk+.
- Complimentary snorkel equipment provided during your stay+.
- Complimentary bike share for cruising the Cayman Kai neighborhood+.
Discover why the Rum Point Club Resort is Cayman's hidden 5-star gem!
* Pre-arrival reservations are required; additional fees apply.
+ Provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Cannot be reserved prior to arrival.
The famous Rum Point Club is consistently ranked as one of the top attractions on Grand Cayman.
The Rum Point Club occupies 700 feet of soft beach on the west side of the actual point, whereas the Rum Point Club Resort offers 500 feet on the more private east side.
The reef-protected resort beachfront enjoys a sandy beach with guest-only beach service with sun loungers, sun beds, and shade umbrellas. A private dock with a ladder provides gentle water entry into a sublime marine environment with excellent snorkeling all the way out to the reef. Either swim fins or pool shoes are suggested while exploring the ocean.
Only 100 yards to the west is the famous Rum Point Club with a barefoot beach, restaurants, a beach bar, beach table service, and watersport rentals. Currently under renovation, the Rum Point Club is expected to reopen in Spring 2023.
Having the best of both worlds was key in designing the Rum Point Club Resort so that our guests can retreat to the privacy of the resort should the crowds descend on the Rum Point Club during the day.
|Jan 05, 2023||Mar 02, 2023||$1,495|
|Mar 03, 2023||Apr 14, 2023||$1,595|
|Apr 15, 2023||May 26, 2023||$1,095|
|May 27, 2023||Aug 25, 2023||$1,295|
|Aug 26, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$895|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$1,195|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$1,395|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$1,245|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$2,895|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$3,295|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$1,495|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$1,595|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$1,095|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 23, 2024||$1,295|
|Aug 24, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$895|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$1,195|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$1,395|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$1,245|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$2,895|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 03, 2025||$3,295|
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates
- 12.90% Guest Service & Transport Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership
- 3.50% Admin Fee applied to all reservations
- Refundable damage deposit charged 30 days prior to arrival, refunded 7 days after departure, subject to manager inspection.
- 3-night minimum: Mid-Apr to Late-May, Mid-Aug to Mid-Dec.
- 5-night minimum: Early-Jan to Mid-Apr; Late-May to Mid-Aug, and Thanksgiving Week
- 7-night minimum: Festive Holiday Season (Mid-Dec - Early-Jan)
- 2-Nights Stays, if accepted, incur a departure cleaning fee
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover accepted.
- Check-in: 4:00 pm.
- Check-out: 11:00 am.
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
- A 50% deposit is required at booking to secure your dates.
- The remaining rent, taxes, and fees are due:
- Non-Festive Stays (Jan 3 - Dec 16): 60 days prior to arrival
- Festive Holiday Stays (Dec. 17 - Jan. 2): 120 days prior to arrival.
- Refundable damage deposit is due 30 days prior to arrival; to be refunded 7 days after departure, subject to manager inspection.
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted by the guest of record to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free cancellation with no fees if canceled within 48 hours of booking.
- Cancellations outside of 48 hours but within the timeframe below are subject to a full refund less a $200 processing fee:
- Non-Festive Stays: Cancel 60-days or more prior to arrival.
- Festive Holiday Stays: Cancel 120-days or more prior to arrival.
- If cancellation is made on shorter notice than above, the full rent and resort fee paid will be forfeited. Taxes and any refundable damage deposit will be refunded.
- No refunds for shortened stays within the cancelation period.
Have questions about this property? Email us using the white button below.
Stay Current on Cayman
Get the latest news, newly listed villas, seasonal discounts, & exclusive promotions delivered straight to your inbox.