Casa Luna 15
Welcome to Casa Luna, a luxurious residential resort nestled along the coastline just south of Seven Mile Beach.
Inspired by Tuscan architecture, Casa Luna blends modern luxury living with award-winning landscape design to create a secluded Caribbean oasis to call your very own.
Casa Luna appeals to two sets of travelers. Those who are considering a stand-alone villa but want more resort amenities, and those who are weighing a Seven Mile Beach stay but want more privacy, more livable space, and less guest density.
Casa Luna #15 is a wonderful option to experience the best of both worlds: a private and spacious villa with the resort amenities of a larger resort, minus the crowds. Exclusive to owners and guests, the resort's pool, fitness center, and beach cove are never overcrowded.
Casa Luna #15 is a multi-level private residence with an open-concept design, vaulted ceilings, and luxe interiors. The home's three-bedroom suites are located on the upper and lower levels.
(Sleeps 6 guests total)
- Primary Suite — upper-level, ocean view, king bed, furnished private balcony, television, ensuite bath with double vanity, soaking tub, plus a separate shower with water wand, dual body jets, and rainfall showerhead.
- Guest Suite #1 — lower level, king bed, television, ensuite bath with shower.
- Guest Suite #2 — lower level, two twin beds, television, ensuite bath with shower. Twin beds can be fitted into a king bed upon request.
The living, dining, and kitchen areas are located on the middle level and open out onto a private veranda and backyard.
Casa Luna 15's Unique Features
- Villa #15 is located within steps of the resort’s infinity pool, heated spa, fitness center, and barefoot beach.
- Complimentary fiber-optic wifi for multiple streaming devices and work-from-home professionals.
- A gourmet kitchen equipped with high-end appliances, and breakfast bar seating for 4.
- Living area with plush sectional sofa, television, and audio soundbar.
- Formal indoor dining area with seating for 8.
- Furnished veranda with a propane grill, and two alfresco dining tables.
- Complimentary covered parking is provided.
- Gated privacy with 24-hour on-site security.
- 1 tandem kayak and 1 paddleboard are included during your stay.
- Mid-week light housekeeping is provided for stays of 7 days or more.
Casa Luna’s luxurious villas, resort amenities, and secluded beach cove combine to create a tropical oasis unlike any other on Grand Cayman.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
The service fee includes Silver Thatch Platinum Level Membership for you and your guests.
Guest Member Benefits
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- 10% Advance Booking Discount for private Silver Thatch scuba and snorkel charters
- Silver Thatch Platinum Discount Card for savings at Preferred Vendors
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & delivery to your villa
- Fast-Track VIP Airport Arrival through Immigration & Customs (fees apply)
- Arrange private airport pickup and transfer (fees apply)
- Guest parcel receipt & delivery to your villa
- Coordinate special events, private dinners & private transportation
- Personalized itinerary for scheduled events & reservations
- Referral to preferred vendors, restaurants, and watersports
- Unlimited use of Casa Luna Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Complimentary tandem kayak & paddleboard provided*
- Welcome amenity gift basket: champagne, locally-sourced products
- One-time light weekday housekeeping (5-day min stay required)
- At-villa delivery of convenience & activity items: baby equipment, snorkel equipment, Apple TVs
- Luxury linens, towels, & robes provided
- Gilchrist & Soames soap, body wash, lotion, shampoo & conditioner per bathroom
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages prior to your arrival (fee applies)
- Complimentary early check-in or late check-out if no same-day conflict
- At-villa meet & greet with your property manager on day of arrival
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting, massage or family photography services
- $3,000 of Accidental Damage Protection for villa (indoor items/decor)
- Additional tandem kayaks, Seaview boards & paddleboards are available for discounted rental & free delivery*
*Signed waiver required
Casa Luna's barefoot sandy beach is lined with palm trees and sun loungers. Exclusive only to the owners and guests at Casa Luna, the beach here is never overcrowded.
Unusual for a barefoot beach in Grand Cayman is the ability to snorkel and actually see marine life. Fish require corals, grasses, and rocks in which to live (and these items are not pleasant to walk on). Instead of rocks and grasses, Casa Luna's protective ironshore cove provides a haven for marine life. The larger condo resorts on Seven Mile Beach lack any underwater habitat for marine life resulting in fewer schools of fish.
Given the tides and currents, you will want to exercise caution when venturing outside the protected cove.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the Queen owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally. Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years.
Largely seasonal in the summer, our owners make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and have the beach raked prior to your arrival. We try our best to work around mother nature.
Sargassum is not an issue at Casa Luna.
|Jan 05, 2023||Mar 02, 2023||$1,350|
|Mar 03, 2023||Apr 14, 2023||$1,450|
|Apr 15, 2023||May 26, 2023||$895|
|May 27, 2023||Aug 25, 2023||$995|
|Aug 26, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$795|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$945|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$1,250|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$995|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$1,850|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$2,150|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$1,350|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$1,450|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$895|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 23, 2024||$995|
|Aug 24, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$795|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$945|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$1,250|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$995|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$1,850|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 03, 2025||$2,150|
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates
- 12.90% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership
- 3.50% Admin Fee applied to all reservations
- The owner requires a $1,500 refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit
- 4 nights minimum stay required.
- 5 nights minimum are required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum are required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire about your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
We're committed to the health and safety of all our guests and have adopted enhanced cleaning safeguards to suppress the spread of COVID-19.
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival using health agency-approved cleaners and disinfectants. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival on island.
Have questions about this property? Email us using the white button below.
Stay Current on Cayman
Get the latest news, newly listed villas, seasonal discounts, & exclusive promotions delivered straight to your inbox.