Casa Luna 17
Welcome to Casa Luna, a luxurious and intimate residential resort nestled along the coastline just south of Seven Mile Beach.
Inspired by Tuscan architecture, Casa Luna blends modern luxury living with award-winning landscape design to create a secluded Caribbean oasis to call your very own. Casa Luna is only 15 minutes by taxi from the airport.
Casa Luna appeals to two sets of travelers: those who are considering a stand-alone villa but want more resort amenities, and those who are weighing the luxury & beach quality of a Seven Mile Beach condo but opt for more privacy, 50% more square footage, and less guest density.
Casa Luna #17 is a wonderful 3-bedroom option to experience the best of both worlds. A private and spacious villa with the resort amenities of a larger oceanfront resort, minus the crowds.
Three king suites are a great fit for both families and multiple couples. 3,500 square feet of living space offers great value as well as room to spread out.
Only 3-4 of the resort’s 18 villas are available for short-term rental. The majority of the villas are seasonal residences for overseas owners. Exclusive to villa owners and guests, the gated resort's pool, fitness center, and beach are never crowded.
Casa Luna #17 is a multi-level private residence with an open-concept design, situating the king bed suites on the upper and lower levels.
The living, dining, and kitchen are located on the middle level and open out onto the private covered veranda and backyard entertaining areas.
(Sleeps 6 guests total)
- Master Suite — upper-level, ocean view, king bed, private balcony, SmartTV, ensuite bath with walk-in dual spray shower and soaking tub.
- Guest Suite #1 — lower level, king bed, SmartTV, ensuite bath with shower. Additional hall full bath with shower on the same level
- Guest Suite #2 — lower level, king bed, SmartTV, ensuite bath with shower. Additional hall full bath with shower on the same level
Casa Luna’s Unique Features
- Located within steps of the resort’s infinity pool, heated spa, fitness center, and barefoot beach.
- Villa #17 can be rented together with Casa Luna #16 for larger parties needing 6 bedrooms, but appreciating the privacy offered by two separate roofs.
- Fiber-optic wifi internet for multiple streaming devices and work-from-home professionals.
- The living area is furnished with a large SmartTV and Sonos soundbar.
- A gourmet kitchen equipped with high-end appliances, and breakfast bar seating for 4.
- Formal indoor dining area with seating for 8; outdoor dining table on the veranda.
- Large veranda with plush outdoor furniture, a propane grill, and an alfresco dining table with seating for 6.
- Fenced backyard with artificial grass, lush landscaping, and sectional sofa.
- 3-minute walk to waterfront dining at Grand Old House Cayman.
- 10-minute drive to Seven Mile Beach and Camana Bay.
- Secure covered parking provided.
- Gated privacy with 24-hour on-site security.
- 1 tandem kayak and 1 paddleboard are included during your stay.
- Mid-week light housekeeping is provided for stays of 7 days or more.
Casa Luna’s luxurious residences, resort amenities, and secluded beachfront combine to create a tropical vacation unlike any other on Grand Cayman.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
The service fee includes Silver Thatch Platinum Level Membership for you and your guests.
Guest Member Benefits
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- 10% Advance Booking Discount for private Silver Thatch scuba and snorkel charters
- Silver Thatch Platinum Discount Card for savings at Preferred Vendors
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & delivery to your villa
- Fast-Track VIP Airport Arrival through Immigration & Customs (fees apply)
- Arrange private airport pickup and transfer (fees apply)
- Guest parcel receipt & delivery to your villa
- Coordinate special events, private dinners & private transportation
- Personalized itinerary for scheduled events & reservations
- Referral to preferred vendors, restaurants, and watersports
- Unlimited use of Casa Luna Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Complimentary tandem kayak & paddleboard provided*
- Welcome amenity gift basket: champagne, locally-sourced products
- One-time light weekday housekeeping (5-day min stay required)
- At-villa delivery of convenience & activity items: baby equipment, snorkel equipment, Apple TVs
- Luxury linens, towels, & robes provided
- Gilchrist & Soames soap, body wash, lotion, shampoo & conditioner per bathroom
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages prior to your arrival (fee applies)
- Complimentary early check-in or late check-out if no same-day conflict
- At-villa meet & greet with your property manager on day of arrival
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting, massage or family photography services
- $3,000 of Accidental Damage Protection for villa (indoor items/decor)
- Additional tandem kayaks, Seaview boards & paddleboards are available for discounted rental & free delivery*
*Signed waiver required
Casa Luna's barefoot sandy beach is lined with palm trees and sun loungers. Exclusive only to the owners and guests at Casa Luna, the beach here is never overcrowded.
Unusual for a barefoot beach in Grand Cayman is the ability to snorkel and actually see marine life. Fish require corals, grasses, and rocks in which to live (and these items are not pleasant to walk on). Instead of rocks and grasses, Casa Luna's protective ironshore cove provides a haven for marine life. The larger condo resorts on Seven Mile Beach lack any underwater habitat for marine life resulting in fewer schools of fish.
Given the tides and currents, you will want to exercise caution when swimming outside the protected cove.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the Queen owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally. Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years.
Although sargassum is an unsightly nuisance, it is largely seasonal in the summer. Our owners make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and have the beach raked prior to your arrival. We try our best to work around mother nature.
Sargassum is not an issue at Casa Luna.
|Jan 05, 2023||Mar 02, 2023||$1,350|
|Mar 03, 2023||Apr 14, 2023||$1,450|
|Apr 15, 2023||May 26, 2023||$895|
|May 27, 2023||Aug 25, 2023||$995|
|Aug 26, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$795|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$945|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$1,250|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$995|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$1,850|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$2,150|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$1,350|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$1,450|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$895|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 23, 2024||$995|
|Aug 24, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$795|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$945|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$1,250|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$995|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$1,850|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 03, 2025||$2,150|
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates
- 12.90% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership
- 3.50% Admin Fee applied to all reservations
- Owner requires a $1,500 refundable excess cleaning and damages deposit
- 4 nights minimum stay required.
- 5 nights minimum are required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum are required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire about your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
We're committed to the health and safety of all our guests and have adopted enhanced cleaning safeguards to suppress the spread of COVID-19.
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival using health agency-approved cleaners and disinfectants. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival on-island.
Have questions about this property? Email us using the white button below.
Stay Current on Cayman
Get the latest news, newly listed villas, seasonal discounts, & exclusive promotions delivered straight to your inbox.