Casa Luna 4
Welcome to Casa Luna, a luxurious and intimate resort-style community nestled along the coastline just south of Seven Mile Beach. Inspired by Tuscan architecture, Casa Luna blends modern luxury living with award-winning landscape design to create a secluded Caribbean oasis to call your very own.
Casa Luna appeals to two sets of travelers: those who are considering a stand-alone villa but want more resort amenities, and those who are weighing the luxury of a Seven Mile Beach condo but opt for more privacy and fewer tourists swarming the beach or pool.
Casa Luna is a wonderful option to experience the best of both worlds, a private and spacious residence with the convenience and resort amenities of a luxury oceanfront condo minus the crowds. Only 3-4 of the resort’s 18 villas are available for short-term rental. Exclusive to only villa owners and guests, the resort amenities are never crowded meaning more room for you under the sun on the beach or around the pool.
Casa Luna #4 is a 3-bed and 4-bath, multi-level private residence with an open concept design and bedroom suites providing guests plenty of room to spread out and enjoy island living.
(Sleeps 10 guests total, 6 adults max)
- Master Suite — upper-level bedroom with a king bed, two private balconies, HD TV, and an ensuite bath with walk-in shower and soaking tub.
- Guest Suite #1 — main level bedroom with a king bed, HD TV, and an ensuite bath with tub and shower combo.
- Guest Suite #2 — main level bedroom with two full beds, HD TV, and an ensuite bath with tub and shower combo.
- 2 inflatable twin beds are available for 2 additional children only (max 8 occupancy).
Mid-week light housekeeping is provided for extended stays over seven days.
Casa Luna’s Unique Features
- Villa #4 is located within steps of the resort’s infinity pool and heated spa, fitness center, and barefoot beach.
- 3 bedroom suites each with private ensuite bath, walk-in-closets, luxury linens, towels, and bathrobes.
- A gourmet kitchen equipped with high-end appliances, ample counter space, and a breakfast bar with seating for 3.
- Formal indoor dining area with seating for 8, plus an outdoor dining area on the veranda patio.
- Large veranda patio with sectional sofa, propane grill for island cookouts, and family-style table for alfresco dining.
- Gated private side yard with lush grass and tropical plants
- Convenient reserved parking spaces within 50 feet of the villa.
- Gated privacy with 24-hour security patrols.
- Short drive to the restaurants and shopping on Seven Mile Beach.
- 1 tandem kayak and paddleboard are provided during your stay.
Casa Luna’s luxurious residences, resort amenities, 24-hour security, and secluded beachfront combine to create a tropical vacation experience unlike any other on Grand Cayman.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
Guest Reviews of casa luna 4592 S Church St #4 Grand Cayman , KY
Casa Luna 4
5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
Grand cayman Christmas
5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
The service fee includes Silver Thatch Platinum Level Membership for you and your guests.
Guest Member Benefits
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- 10% Advance Booking Discount for private Silver Thatch scuba and snorkel charters
- Silver Thatch Platinum Discount Card for savings at Preferred Vendors
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & delivery to your villa
- Fast-Track VIP Airport Arrival through Immigration & Customs (fees apply)
- Arrange private airport pickup and transfer (fees apply)
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Guest parcel receipt & delivery to your villa
- Coordinate special events, private dinners & private transportation
- Personalized itinerary for scheduled events & reservations
- Referral to preferred vendors, restaurants and watersports
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Complimentary tandem kayak & paddleboard provided*
- Welcome amenity gift basket: split of champagne, locally-sourced products
- One-time light weekday housekeeping (7-day stay required)
- At-villa delivery of convenience & activity items: baby equipment, snorkel equipment, Apple TVs
- Luxury linens, towels, & robes provided
- Gilchrist & Soames soap, body wash, lotion, shampoo & conditioner per bathroom
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages prior to your arrival (fee applies)
- Complimentary early check-in or late check-out if no same-day conflict
- At-villa meet & greet with your property manager on day of arrival
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting, massage or family photography services
- $2,500 of Accidental Damage Protection for villa (indoor items/decor)
- Additional tandem kayaks, Seaview boards & paddleboards available for discounted rental & free delivery*
*Signed waiver required
Casa Luna's barefoot sandy beach is lined with palm trees and chaises for your use. Exclusive only to the owners and guests of Casa Luna, the beach is rarely overcrowded.
Unusual for a barefoot beach in Grand Cayman is the ability to snorkel and actually see marine life, as fish require corals, grasses, and rocks in which to live (and those items are not pleasant to walk on). Instead of rocks and grasses, Casa Luna's protective ironshore cove provides a haven for marine life. Given the tides and currents, you'll want to exercise caution when swimming outside the protective cove.
The larger, single building condominiums on Seven Mile Beach do not have any underwater habitat for marine life and hence, very few schools of fish.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the Queen owns up to the high water mark and the shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally. Be advised that the beach or water entry behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website because of the weather. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally. Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years. Although sargassum is an unsightly nuisance, it is largely seasonal in summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation. We try our best to work around mother nature.
|May 28, 2022||Aug 19, 2022||$995|
|Aug 20, 2022||Nov 04, 2022||$795|
|Nov 05, 2022||Nov 18, 2022||$945|
|Nov 19, 2022||Nov 26, 2022||$1,250|
|Nov 27, 2022||Dec 16, 2022||$995|
|Dec 17, 2022||Dec 25, 2022||$1,850|
|Dec 26, 2022||Jan 04, 2023||$2,150|
|Jan 05, 2023||Mar 02, 2023||$1,350|
|Mar 03, 2023||Apr 14, 2023||$1,450|
|Apr 15, 2023||May 26, 2023||$895|
|May 27, 2023||Aug 25, 2023||$995|
|Aug 26, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$795|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$945|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$1,250|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$995|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$1,850|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$2,150|
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates
- 12.90% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership
- 3.50% Admin Fee applied to all reservations
- Owner requires a $1,500 refundable excess cleaning and damages deposit
- 4 nights minimum stay required.
- 5 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
We're committed to the health and safety of all our guests and have adopted enhanced cleaning safeguards to suppress the spread of COVID-19.
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival using health agency-approved cleaners and disinfectants. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival on-island.
Have questions about this property? Email us using the white button below.
Stay Current on Cayman
Get the latest news, newly listed villas, seasonal discounts, & exclusive promotions delivered straight to your inbox.