New to our Luxury Villa Portfolio
(Age-Restriction: All Guests Must Be 10 or Older)
Kai-yak Cove is a newly-built luxury Caribbean-style villa in the tranquil resort neighborhood of Cayman Kai. Guests will enjoy many unique features, including a wrap-around veranda, a pool with a heated spa, an outdoor kitchen, and a private dock with a gazebo. The quality of the build, decor, and furnishings is first-class. The villa was recently featured on the front cover of a local home and garden magazine.
The sky blue exterior and crisp, white trim hint at the level of decor within. Wall coverings, furniture, and plantation shutters all evoke a resort-casual, beach cottage feel. With all the decor, amenities, and privacy, many of our guests do not venture far from the villa during their stay. Kai-Yak Cove has plenty of quiet areas for reading, relaxing, or streaming your favorite content.
The first-floor den is equipped with a large SmartTV and Sonos soundbar and a plush sectional sofa. The den connects to a full bathroom that also serves as the lower-level powder room. Pocket doors and plantation shutters add privacy and shade for watching the big game or movie. A second media room with SmartTV and Sonos on the second floor offers walk-out access to a waterfront balcony.
The big draw to the great room is a wall of sliding glass that affords a full view of the pool, beach, and quiet cove waters. Outside, a generously spaced veranda allows for shaded lounging/dining whilst enjoying the sea breeze and views.
The gourmet kitchen is a vacationing chef's dream. Kitchen-Aid appliances include a built-in main fridge and freezer, a wine fridge, a dishwasher, a wall oven, a microwave, and a warming drawer that doubles as a slow cooker. Small appliances and a drip coffee maker are also provided.
The villa's private pool includes an elevated spa, plus a sun shelf for a ledge lounger. Spa heat is an optional add-on charge, year-round.
An outdoor kitchen cabana with a propane grill, icemaker, and beverage fridge is perfect for island cookouts under the stars.
A sandy beachfront leads down to the villa's dock and gazebo. The cove is not ideal for swimming due to the soft bottom, however, there is beach access to the barefoot white sand beach directly across the street, as well as closer to Rum Point.
The villa offers one bedroom suite on the first floor and three bedrooms on the second floor.
(Sleeps 8 guests total)
- Island Suite - first floor, queen bed, garden views, ensuite bath with shower/tub combo with a shower wand. The bathroom opens to the wrap-around veranda.
- Primary Suite - second floor, king bed, beachfront views, SmartTV, vaulted ceilings, walk-out access to a furnished balcony, walk-in closet, ensuite bath with two vanities, free-standing bathtub with views, plus glass-enclosed shower with shower wand, seat, and showerhead.
- Twin Bedroom - second floor, two twin beds, cushioned window seat, ocean views, vaulted ceilings, closet, shares a large bathroom with double vanity and glass-enclosed tiled shower. Twin beds can be fitted into a king bed upon request only.
- Canopy Bedroom - second floor, king bed, cushioned window seat, ocean views, vaulted ceilings, closet, shares a large bathroom with double vanity and glass-enclosed tiled shower.
Kai-Yak Cove Notable Features
- Large primary suite with walk-out access to a waterfront balcony.
- A wrap-around veranda provides lounge seating and alfresco dining, as well as shade.
- Mid-week, non-holiday, light housekeeping provided for 7-day+ stays.
- Large tiled pool, spa, and pool deck with 6 lounge chaises.
- 4 SmartTVs with Sonos audio; cable programming on two televisions.
- Sandy backyard is beachfront with a private dock and gazebo.
- Complimentary Owner tandem kayak and Silver Thatch tandem kayak & paddle-board provided for guest use.
- More watersports equipment is available at discounted rates—waiver required.**
This villa is an excellent choice for the family seeking luxury decor, privacy, outdoor dining options, superior amenities, and services. Nature enthusiasts can enjoy a bioluminescence tour on a moonless night, right from their own dock.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Additional tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental. A signed waiver is required.
The service fee includes Silver Thatch Platinum Level Membership for you and your guests.
Guest Member Benefits
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer/scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Silver Thatch Platinum Discount Card for savings at Preferred Vendors
- 10% advance booking discount for STWS private snorkel charter
- Complimentary snorkel equipment
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & delivery to your villa
- Fast-Track VIP Airport Arrival through Immigration & Customs (fees apply)
- Arrange private airport pickup and transfer (fees apply)
- Guest parcel receipt & delivery to your villa
- Coordinate special events, private dinners & private transportation
- Mid-stay light housekeeping provided.
- Welcome amenity gift basket: champagne, locally-sourced products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages prior to your arrival (fee applies)
- Luxury linens, towels, & robes provided
- Gilchrist & Soames soap, body wash, lotion, shampoo & conditioner provided per bathroom
- At-villa delivery of convenience & activity items: snorkel equipment, Apple TVs, etc.
- Complimentary early check-in or late check-out if no same-day conflict
- At-villa meet & greet with your property manager on the day of arrival
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting, massage, or family photography services
- $5,000 of Accidental Damage Protection for villa (indoor items/decor)
- 1 Tandem Kayak and 1 Paddle Board provided gratis by Silver Thatch
- Additional tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental & free delivery*
*Signed waiver required.
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
The cove-front homes in Cayman Kai offer serene waters for docking a rental boat, charter boat pick-up and drop-off, plus kayaking or paddle boarding with no waves.
The cove is locally referred to as Bioluminescent Bay, one of the few throughout the world and one of the island's most popular night-time tourist attractions. On a moonless night, guests can launch kayaks off the villa's dock for a bio-tour of the glowing phytoplankton—an experience not to be missed!
You get the best of both worlds at this home: a backyard facing the cove with private pool and boat dock, plus barefoot white-sand swimming across the street using the public right-of-way beach access.
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically "public", in that you can swim anywhere along the coast, even behind the Ritz-Carlton!
The big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club that offers a fantastic barefoot beach, water sports, restaurants, a gift shop, and pick-up beach volleyball games.
Also nearby is the Kaibo Yacht Club featuring a fine dining restaurant, a casual beach bar and grill, and a marina. Ferry service to Camana Bay departs from the Kaibo Marina, perfect for day trips to Seven Mile Beach!
Overall, Cayman Kai is a fabulous neighborhood dotted with million-dollar oceanfront villas and sweeping tropical views.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the King owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally. Be advised, the beach or water entry behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website due to weather. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
Sargassum is not an issue for homes along the cove.
|Jan 05, 2023||Mar 02, 2023||$1,750|
|Mar 03, 2023||Apr 14, 2023||$1,850|
|Apr 15, 2023||May 26, 2023||$1,300|
|May 27, 2023||Aug 25, 2023||$1,400|
|Aug 26, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$1,100|
|Nov 04, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||$1,350|
|Nov 18, 2023||Nov 25, 2023||$1,500|
|Nov 26, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||$1,350|
|Dec 16, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$2,950|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$3,250|
|Jan 05, 2024||Mar 01, 2024||$1,750|
|Mar 02, 2024||Apr 12, 2024||$1,850|
|Apr 13, 2024||May 24, 2024||$1,300|
|May 25, 2024||Aug 23, 2024||$1,400|
|Aug 24, 2024||Nov 01, 2024||$1,100|
|Nov 02, 2024||Nov 22, 2024||$1,350|
|Nov 23, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||$1,500|
|Dec 01, 2024||Dec 18, 2024||$1,350|
|Dec 19, 2024||Dec 26, 2024||$2,950|
|Dec 27, 2024||Jan 03, 2025||$3,250|
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 12.90% Guest Service Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
- 3.50% Admin Fee applied to all reservations.
- The owner requires a $1,500 refundable excess cleaning deposit and a $2,500 refundable damage deposit.
- All deposits are refunded 7 days after departure upon inspection of the villa.
- No children under 10 years of age, please.
- 5 nights minimum required.
- 6 nights minimum required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum required over Christmas and New Year's.
- Christmas & New Year's are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates before booking.
- Shorter stays may be permitted but subject to a higher cleaning fee.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Have questions about this property? Email us using the white button below.
Stay Current on Cayman
Get the latest news, newly listed villas, seasonal discounts, & exclusive promotions delivered straight to your inbox.