New Luxury Villa | Swim with Turtles!
Welcome to Turtle Beach, a luxury, open-concept 4-bedroom private villa on the oceanfront in Spotts, just 10 minutes from the airport.
Turtle Beach appeals to seasoned travelers looking for a classic oceanfront villa with contemporary decor, resort-like amenities, and enhanced privacy. Elevated with tall masonry walls, Turtle Beach maintains its privacy from the nearby Spotts Beach, famous for swimming with sea turtles.
Contemporary and modern, the home is also wired with fiber-optic internet, perfect for remote working professionals.
The villa’s sandy beachfront spans 100-feet with excellent shallow snorkeling within a reef-protected coastline. Perfect for walks and beachcombing, and one of the few villas that offer barefoot water entry. As a marine environment, we still suggest water shoes for protection.
Guests of all ages will enjoy the private pool and spa (spa heat provided complimentary Nov. 15 - Apr. 15). Sunbathers will find plenty of chaise lounges and a sunbed on which to soak up the Caribbean sun. Palm trees within the pool deck offer shade.
Inside, Turtle Beach blends modern design with spacious gathering spaces that flow seamlessly through a wall of sliding glass doors into the outdoors. The kitchen flows into the great room and is equipped with modern appliances and breakfast bar seating. Gorgeous ocean views may be enjoyed throughout the first floor.
Each of the four bedroom suites enjoys elevated ceilings and scenic ocean views. Spacious modern ensuite bathrooms for all. The oceanview twin and queen suites each have an outdoor enclosed rock-walled private shower. Guests will find plenty of room throughout the villa to spread out and relax in style.
Beach access from the pool deck is via a pair of Moroccan-painted doors leading to a private path under a canopy of sea grape trees, out onto barefoot white sand.
(Licensed to sleep 8 adults max, 10 guests total)
- East Master Suite - king bed, oceanfront views, walk-out access to the pool deck, ensuite bath with double vanity and walk-in shower.
- East Twin Suite - 2 twin beds (can be converted to a king bed upon request), ocean views, ensuite bathroom with shower/tub combo, walkout access to a private outdoor shower, and footpath to the pool deck.
- West Master Suite - king bed, oceanfront views, walk-out access to the pool deck, ensuite bath with double vanity and walk-in shower.
- West Queen Suite - 2 queen beds, ocean views, ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, walkout access to a private outdoor shower, and footpath to pool deck.
Centrally located in Spotts, Turtle Beach is easily accessible to two groceries, western beaches, Camana Bay, Seven Mile Beach, Grand Harbour, and all the top attractions Grand Cayman has to offer.
The Hurley's supermarket in Grand Harbour is only 5 minutes west and Fosters supermarket, as well as Universal Fitness and local restaurants, are just 5 minutes east. This location is very convenient for chefs, yoga instructors, and masseuses to attend to your needs.
One complimentary tandem kayak comes provided with the home. Additional kayaks and Seaview boards--great for watching turtles!--are available for discounted rental with free delivery.
*Note: A Cleaning Fee is included due to enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and inspection protocols.
**Signed waiver required for any water toys.
Guest Reviews of turtle beachSpotts , Grand Cayman
Amazing Villa with Amazing Views and Beach Access
5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
Sea Turtles at Turtle Beach!!!!
5 out of 5 stars
Fantastic Turtle Beach
5 out of 5 stars
The 12.90% Resort Fee includes your Silver Thatch Membership.
The Guest Service Fee is capped at 10 days for extended stays.
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Silver Thatch Guest Discount Card
- 10% advance booking discount for private charters
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Guest parcel receipt & hold for check-in
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance
- Airport arrival Fast-Track VIP Process (fee charged by CAA)
- Special event/dinner reservations
- Welcome amenity basket
- Complimentary early check-in, if no check out on same day
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Weekday, non-holiday light housekeeping
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $2,500 of Accidental Villa Damage Protection
- 1 Tandem Kayak included gratis
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, & baby gates
- Additional Tandem kayaks available for discounted rental*
*Signed waiver required.
While Grand Cayman is only 22 miles wide, some guests prefer to be closer to Georgetown and 7 Mile Beach for day trips. Turtle Beach is only 10 minutes from George Town and the beaches on the west coast of the island, 5 minutes from the grocery store and convenient for chefs and personal services to cater to it's guests. 7 Mile Beach is about 15 minutes from the villa.
The villa enjoys a very sandy barefoot beach area with amazing views and excellent snorkeling out to the reef. Walk east to potentially interact with turtles swimming in the shallows! You will see others over at that beach to the east during the daylight hours.
Sea grass entry from the shore into shallow waters but swimmable once the water is deep enough. Perfect for kayaking.
Guests need to be mindful that this is a marine habitat and should still wear pool shoes or fins for foot protection. The south of the island usually enjoys a pleasant breeze that keeps any insects at bay and minimizes the need for a screened porch.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the Queen owns up to the high water mark and the shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally. Be advised that the beach or water entry behind your property may vary slightly from the images on our website because of the weather. The next-door beach is also always available for your use.
The beach adjacent to Turtle Beach is one of very few palces to interact with turtles, so don't be surprised if you are not alone if you walk east to that area.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally. Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years. Although sargassum is an unsightly nuisance, it is largely seasonal in summer. Our owners do make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and will have the beach raked prior to your arrival.
Should sargassum weed be extremely heavy behind your property, we will reach out to the owner for alternative solutions which may include a partial refund or relocation. We try our best to work around mother nature.
|May 28, 2022||Aug 19, 2022||$1,350|
|Aug 20, 2022||Nov 04, 2022||$1,000|
|Nov 05, 2022||Nov 18, 2022||$1,350|
|Nov 19, 2022||Nov 26, 2022||$1,750|
|Nov 27, 2022||Dec 16, 2022||$1,450|
|Dec 17, 2022||Dec 25, 2022||$2,450|
|Dec 26, 2022||Jan 04, 2023||$2,650|
|Jan 05, 2023||Mar 02, 2023||$1,750|
|Mar 03, 2023||Apr 14, 2023||$1,950|
|Apr 15, 2023||May 26, 2023||$1,200|
|May 27, 2023||Aug 25, 2023||$1,350|
|Aug 26, 2023||Nov 03, 2023||$1,000|
|Nov 05, 2023||Nov 18, 2023||$1,350|
|Nov 19, 2023||Nov 26, 2023||$1,750|
|Nov 27, 2023||Dec 16, 2023||$1,450|
|Dec 17, 2023||Dec 26, 2023||$2,450|
|Dec 27, 2023||Jan 04, 2024||$2,650|
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 12.90% Guest Service Fee added to all rates.
- Guest Service Fee is capped at 10 days for extended stays.
- Owner requires a $2,500 refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit.
- We accept Visa, MC, Discover, and Bank Wire for payments.
- 5 nights minimum stay required.
- 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the home during the entire stay.
Villa Cleaning & Sanitation
We're committed to the health and safety of all our guests and have adopted enhanced cleaning safeguards to suppress the spread of COVID-19.
All villas are cleaned and sanitized prior to each guest's arrival using health agency-approved cleaners and disinfectants. We also ask our owners to provide a starter supply of extra cleaning products.
Additional housekeeping services can be purchased after booking in 3-hour time blocks. Scheduling may be coordinated with your property manager upon arrival.
Have questions about this property? Email us using the white button below.
Stay Current on Cayman
Get the latest news, newly listed villas, seasonal discounts, & exclusive promotions delivered straight to your inbox.